Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love bird




" and no one knows its 
a dark room and until
 they opened it and the 
light confirms it..."


The journey of Love hasn't been fair
But I haven’t learned to stop
I’m that beautiful song playing
                  through a broken record
I’m that bird with a broken wing
Swayed past many air currents of love
I still do...
I wake up each morning a loner
But hopes are roses
Maybe time would help me find a love niche
Before everything else breaks in this love hunt

Love is that blessing I need
It is the other half that would make me whole
It is the fingers that would fill mine in
Love...
The rhythm that would make me a song
The words that would soothe me
My shield, my armour... My conquered battle
Love... That quest I don't mind loosing myself in

The long awaited rain...
Where ever my love bird is
I'm starting to wither
Don't want to own my own heart
I need to get back to breathing
Wake up each morning beside you
My body stuck with yours
Together in our nested love
Same birds...
Same feathers...    
Flocking together!

4 comments:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... wholesale

    ReplyDelete